The Psychology Clinic is a non-profit, multi-service center supported by the Department of Psychology and The University of Alabama. It is a mental health center and training clinic for Doctoral Level Clinical Psychology Trainees.
Confidential and individualized services with sensitivity to issues of diversity are provided for people of all ages, from preschool through late adulthood.
We are dedicated to providing high quality and affordable psychological services to the University community, Tuscaloosa residents, and people from surrounding counties.
We offer the following services:
- Psychological Evaluations
- Individual Therapy and Treatment
- Therapeutic Groups
- Parent Training and Education
- Consultation to families, schools, and businesses
- Workshops, Trainings, and Presentations are available to organizations, businesses, and schools.
The Clinic is located at the McMillan Building off Hackberry Lane, building #1401, University of Alabama. For step-by-step driving directions, visit our Map & Directions page.